Welcome!

Are you living in what Marla Scilly, aka The Fly Lady, calls CHAOS? (Can't Have Anyone Over Syndrome). Well then, join the club there are thousands, perhaps even millions of us!

I have struggled with organization in almost every area of my life for, well, my entire life. By starting this blog I hope to encourage others that they too can get and stay organized!

While it will probably embarrass my children for me to air the dirty laundry here, in full color photos, if it helps just one person along their own journey to getting organized and staying that way, it will have been worth it!

Monday, March 25, 2019

15 + in the Bathroom



So the bathroom needed some work. Actually spent almost 20 minutes in here and there is more to do, like clean the toilet and scrub the tub but it’s better. 



I did wash the sink and the mirrors. Tub and toilet next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment