Welcome!

Are you living in what Marla Scilly, aka The Fly Lady, calls CHAOS? (Can't Have Anyone Over Syndrome). Well then, join the club there are thousands, perhaps even millions of us!

I have struggled with organization in almost every area of my life for, well, my entire life. By starting this blog I hope to encourage others that they too can get and stay organized!

While it will probably embarrass my children for me to air the dirty laundry here, in full color photos, if it helps just one person along their own journey to getting organized and staying that way, it will have been worth it!

Sunday, September 25, 2011

I've Been Such a Slacker!

kitchen, before I did 15 minutes
Oh boy! I have been such a slacker! Since I came home from Italy and jumped right back into full time work, along with trying to get some painting done, writing over at Squidoo and making new things for my Zazzle shop, I have sorely neglected my routines and my house!

But all is not lost! With my trusty timer I can do anything for 15 minutes! See what that short amount of time did for my kitchen.

Kitchen, after the first 15 minute session




Yes, I have a ways to go to get back to where I was before I left on vacation, but I know I can do it 15 minutes at a time. I also know that if I stick with it, I can get everything done that needs doing, I just need to keep my eye on the prize and persevere!

No comments:

Post a Comment