Welcome!

Are you living in what Marla Scilly, aka The Fly Lady, calls CHAOS? (Can't Have Anyone Over Syndrome). Well then, join the club there are thousands, perhaps even millions of us!

I have struggled with organization in almost every area of my life for, well, my entire life. By starting this blog I hope to encourage others that they too can get and stay organized!

While it will probably embarrass my children for me to air the dirty laundry here, in full color photos, if it helps just one person along their own journey to getting organized and staying that way, it will have been worth it!

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Back to Square One

back to the beginning again
Well this is why I don't seem to be able to get ahead around here. Last week was a very crazy week, did like 55 hours at work, plus it was our county fair and I had to go out to the fairgrounds on Tues to take the veggies, then again on Wed to deliver the ducks and chicken, then back out on Thur to help my friend show her sheep, then back out on Sun to pick everything up.

So with all the crazyness I did not even attempt to keep up with anything around here except to keep the garden and livestock taken care of.

But on Monday afternoon I was able to manage 15 min in the kitchen while I waited for the veggie soup to cook. I know it doesn't look like I did much but it's a start and I'm hoping to manage another 15 this morning as I don't have to be to work until about 9.
kitchen after

You can see more about my fair entries on my Harvest Monday post.

No comments:

Post a Comment