Welcome!

Are you living in what Marla Scilly, aka The Fly Lady, calls CHAOS? (Can't Have Anyone Over Syndrome). Well then, join the club there are thousands, perhaps even millions of us!

I have struggled with organization in almost every area of my life for, well, my entire life. By starting this blog I hope to encourage others that they too can get and stay organized!

While it will probably embarrass my children for me to air the dirty laundry here, in full color photos, if it helps just one person along their own journey to getting organized and staying that way, it will have been worth it!

Friday, April 26, 2019

4/26/19 To Dos


Today is hot. Not sure how hot but hot. 

Breakfast
Chores
Shade cloth
Plant tomatoes
Pot up new bare root stock
Errands
Deliver eggs
Lunch out
Paperwork 
Bills
Afternoon chores



Giotto approves of shade cloth. Seconds later he was barking off a coyote. 



8 cherry tomato plants in and watered.

My “office” area. This mess feels so depressing and overwhelming. Ok throw away some trash.

30 minutes later. A lot of trash gone and part of the floor swept. Still so far to go!


Slogging along. Did another 30 minutes. Actually found few square inches of desk top. 

Picked up the mail while I was out (that's the pile in the chair)

Took care of the mail, paid up the bills, fileing for another hour. Not done yet, but beginning to feel like I"m making some sort of progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment