Welcome!

Are you living in what Marla Scilly, aka The Fly Lady, calls CHAOS? (Can't Have Anyone Over Syndrome). Well then, join the club there are thousands, perhaps even millions of us!

I have struggled with organization in almost every area of my life for, well, my entire life. By starting this blog I hope to encourage others that they too can get and stay organized!

While it will probably embarrass my children for me to air the dirty laundry here, in full color photos, if it helps just one person along their own journey to getting organized and staying that way, it will have been worth it!

Saturday, April 27, 2019

4/27/19 To Dos


I had farmers market this morning so just a short list today;

Breakfast
Chores
Market
Water Plants
Afternoon chores
Pick up feed
Desk

I realized after yesterday's marathon desk session that this mess is much more serious than I was acknowledging. It is going to take a hell of a lot more than just 15 minutes here and there to crawl out from under this rock and I really need to focus hard on the same area for a much longer period of time. Since the desk, my financial and paperwork clutter are cause for anxiety I have decided to focus a lot of time on these things. I know that once I get this under control and all my back taxes filed I am going to feel a lot better!


So after market I did 15 minutes plus however long it was before I realized I hadn't set the timer.

And then I did another 15 minutes at which point I was able to actually wash off the right hand side of the desk top! Yay Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment