Welcome!

Are you living in what Marla Scilly, aka The Fly Lady, calls CHAOS? (Can't Have Anyone Over Syndrome). Well then, join the club there are thousands, perhaps even millions of us!

I have struggled with organization in almost every area of my life for, well, my entire life. By starting this blog I hope to encourage others that they too can get and stay organized!

While it will probably embarrass my children for me to air the dirty laundry here, in full color photos, if it helps just one person along their own journey to getting organized and staying that way, it will have been worth it!

Monday, April 29, 2019

4/29/19 To Dos



A pretty and fragrant hybrid tea rose "Oklahoma"



Working half day so short list

Breakfast
Chores 
Clean chick brooder: it turned cool, windy and trying to rain. Maybe tomorrow
Sort basket on desk
Afternoon chores
Laundry  I managed to get the dry clothes off the line and folded up before I left for work, since it was trying to rain.
Bathroom tidy

I don't know why my brain does some things. Trash on the floor not picked up because it's too much trouble to move the heater to access the trash can. I could have just put it in a bag and trashed it elsewhere.

It actually took me less than 15 minutes

So I spent the remaining 3-4 minutes on the dresser top.



I spent about 45 minutes sorting out 2 shoe boxes of papers and receipts from under the desk.

There are a few bits left from the boxes that I'm not sure what I want to do with and some other bits that I will deal with tomorrow. On the plus side of desk cleaning I have found a gift card and a couple of checks which are still good to cash ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment