Welcome!

Are you living in what Marla Scilly, aka The Fly Lady, calls CHAOS? (Can't Have Anyone Over Syndrome). Well then, join the club there are thousands, perhaps even millions of us!

I have struggled with organization in almost every area of my life for, well, my entire life. By starting this blog I hope to encourage others that they too can get and stay organized!

While it will probably embarrass my children for me to air the dirty laundry here, in full color photos, if it helps just one person along their own journey to getting organized and staying that way, it will have been worth it!

Sunday, April 7, 2019

A Few 15s


So this 15 started and ended in the bedroom but roamed around in between  I boxed up some clean winter clothes because the seasons are changing. Folded and put away some other clothes. Hung up the socks from the washer. Folded up the rags from the line. Started another load of clothes to wash. Ran the timer for a second 15 minutes. 


Doesn’t look like I did much but there is some more open space. 

I sat down to take a break and the first thing I saw on FB was a meme that said “Sure it’s slow going but it’s faster than quitting”.  What a great reminder that any any progress is a good thing even if it doesn’t seem like I made much of a dent. 


So then I did 15 on this pile in the living room. 


Looking better.   Then I did three fifteens in the kitchen. 






I know it still doesn’t look like much but I did actually get a lot of stuff washed up and put away.  I also scrambled up a bunch of old eggs to feed to the chickens and took out some trash. It doesn’t help that I don’t really have any storage in my house and no outdoor storage to keep things that I only need occasionally. 

I also managed several loads of laundry and made my bed up with clean sheets. Plus I worked outside on a couple projects. 

No comments:

Post a Comment