Welcome!

Are you living in what Marla Scilly, aka The Fly Lady, calls CHAOS? (Can't Have Anyone Over Syndrome). Well then, join the club there are thousands, perhaps even millions of us!

I have struggled with organization in almost every area of my life for, well, my entire life. By starting this blog I hope to encourage others that they too can get and stay organized!

While it will probably embarrass my children for me to air the dirty laundry here, in full color photos, if it helps just one person along their own journey to getting organized and staying that way, it will have been worth it!

Wednesday, May 1, 2019

5/1/19 To Dos



The chocolate flower and primroses are going to town. 


Happy May Day. Happy Beltane. Too hot for a bonfire though.

Breakfast
Chores 
Laundry I rinsed and hung the stuff that got left in the washer and washed and hung out another load.
Kitchen: sort of; I dumped, rinsed and put to soak with bleach two nasty crawling pots. Boy that was a relief to get them done.
Desk I emptied the shoe box full of receipts I took out of the car last night and shredded paper for 15 minutes
Clean coop and compost 
Plant tomatoes
        Herbs
        Seeds
        Rose
        Gladiolas 
Shadecloth  got a small piece put up; need a larger piece to cover one area.
Steps on hill; didn't happen
Clean up beds; didn't get there either
Put out grit; nada
Circuit breaker; working up my nerve to put my hand in the breaker box and pull it out....


I planted the red rose in memory of my mother and step dad and poured some of their ashes in the hole. 

No comments:

Post a Comment