Welcome!

Are you living in what Marla Scilly, aka The Fly Lady, calls CHAOS? (Can't Have Anyone Over Syndrome). Well then, join the club there are thousands, perhaps even millions of us!

I have struggled with organization in almost every area of my life for, well, my entire life. By starting this blog I hope to encourage others that they too can get and stay organized!

While it will probably embarrass my children for me to air the dirty laundry here, in full color photos, if it helps just one person along their own journey to getting organized and staying that way, it will have been worth it!

Sunday, May 12, 2019

5/9/19 To Dos


before

after

Todays main project was cleaning out the brooder coop. Needed somewhere to put the manure, trying not to attract flies. So got out this old composter but needed space to set it up. These roses needed pruned anyway.

Breakfast
Chores
Plant: planted out some sunflower seedlings, this time of year I have to start them in the house because the birds pull them up just as they sprout.
Water plants
Kitchen  15 min washing up dishes
Laundry: nope
Clean brooder coop got a good amount done, but there is more to do
1 thing car
1 thing truck
1 thing living room

No comments:

Post a Comment