Welcome!

Are you living in what Marla Scilly, aka The Fly Lady, calls CHAOS? (Can't Have Anyone Over Syndrome). Well then, join the club there are thousands, perhaps even millions of us!

I have struggled with organization in almost every area of my life for, well, my entire life. By starting this blog I hope to encourage others that they too can get and stay organized!

While it will probably embarrass my children for me to air the dirty laundry here, in full color photos, if it helps just one person along their own journey to getting organized and staying that way, it will have been worth it!

Saturday, May 4, 2019

5/4/19 To Dos

Calendula, roses, sweet peas
Todays list is short because I have market
Breakfast
chores
pick flowers

fix water line
mix potting soil
afternoon chores



This counter has a lot of odds and ends that don't belong

Oh so much better!
Loads of things went wrong today and I am just mentally exhausted. So I didn't do several things I planned, just couldn't get it done. That's OK, tomorrow is a brand new day! This counter has been bugging me because it had a lot of little things on it that I couldn't put away because there is still rodent poop in some of the drawers. The 2 drawers in the pic have been cleaned out before but there are still mice getting in there and there are 4 more drawers on the other side not usable yet because there is rat poop in them from when the house was empty. So tonight I did manage to take a box and put in it all the things that need to go in one of those drawers and moved it out of the way. Then I threw away trash and washed the counter. Much better! Took me 30 min including washing the dishes- I dumped the dish water just as the timer went off the second time.

No comments:

Post a Comment