Welcome!

Are you living in what Marla Scilly, aka The Fly Lady, calls CHAOS? (Can't Have Anyone Over Syndrome). Well then, join the club there are thousands, perhaps even millions of us!

I have struggled with organization in almost every area of my life for, well, my entire life. By starting this blog I hope to encourage others that they too can get and stay organized!

While it will probably embarrass my children for me to air the dirty laundry here, in full color photos, if it helps just one person along their own journey to getting organized and staying that way, it will have been worth it!

Sunday, May 19, 2019

5/19/19 progress

front door before
Getting so I can hardly get from the car into the house, especially if I have to carry anything big or bulky. So I focused here today.
front door during
Took out a bag of garbage and several buckets of leaves and such for the compost.
front door after
Looking much better. Stuff piled on the pink table is keeper stuff that won't get hurt outside, mostly for  some projects I want to get to.

new plants
Later I went back and filled the pots with snap dragons and a couple of chile tepin plants.


Rhubarb

garlic
I planted out 2 rhubarb plants I'd bought. Not sure if they will grow well here so this is experimental. Some garlic was ready to come out of where the rhubarb was going in.

driveway before
Then I started on the driveway. It's been awhile since I could get the truck up into the back.

driveway after
No where near finished, but better. Took out a couple bags of trash, hauled a wheelbarrow load of leaves, bags of manure and shredded paper to the compost pile. Pulled out a bunch of weed trees. Moved empty pots and other things up into the back, closer to where they should be.



No comments:

Post a Comment