Welcome!

Are you living in what Marla Scilly, aka The Fly Lady, calls CHAOS? (Can't Have Anyone Over Syndrome). Well then, join the club there are thousands, perhaps even millions of us!

I have struggled with organization in almost every area of my life for, well, my entire life. By starting this blog I hope to encourage others that they too can get and stay organized!

While it will probably embarrass my children for me to air the dirty laundry here, in full color photos, if it helps just one person along their own journey to getting organized and staying that way, it will have been worth it!

Saturday, May 4, 2019

5/3/19 To Dos

desk cubbies  before
So Today is Friday. Usually i would have vegetables to pick, wash and pack for farmers market tomorrow. But I was not able to get things planted in Jan, Feb and March because I was dealing with getting moms house emptied and sold. So I have been trying to get geared up and everything planted for my summer market which is much bigger.

Today's Agenda
Breakfast
Chores

Clean 
   Nest boxes
   Water buckets: This took a lot longer than I anticipated. But I was watering plants and doing some other things as I would wait for the disinfectant to dry.

Desk Did 15 min while I had my tea and cleaned out one cubby: did another 30 minutes and cleaned out 2 more cubbies

Kitchen Got the dishes washed up while dinner cooked. Haven't made any new progress in there but I have managed to maintain the clear spots I have.

Laundry: oops I put a load to wash but forgot to hang it up
Water plants
Mix potting soil: It got too hot before I got to this, to be standing in the sun. Will see if I can do it this evening
Cut Flowers and Herbs
Shade cloth I didn't get any new put up, but fixed some that was falling down.
Steps on Hill
Clear and prep garden bed

Plant: couldn't get to most of this because I didn't get the potting mix done
Marigold
Squash
Tomato
Basil
1 thing in LR
stuff in car brought in an armload, mostly dirty dishes
Afternoon chores

Drink More Water: 4 pints down
My daughter that lives an hour away came to use the computer to print out a job app that she couldn't get printed at home. It got hot and I ran out of steam for outdoor work, so came inside to do other things. The unannounced visit did throw me off and I lost my momentum.

Remember the water line I was trying to fix? Well guess what I found when I got junk out of the car. Yep both parts, the right size that I need to do that. Have no idea when I bought them!

desk cubbies after
I have been finding soooo many pens, markers and scissors! When I'm a little more organized I will probably give some of them away. In the mean time they are piling up on the desk. The basket is things I want to keep but not sure where they will go right now. The little basket in the cubby is things like price labels and small office supplies. I have tons of office stuff so when I find all of it I will decide on the things I want to keep and get rid of the rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment