Welcome!

Are you living in what Marla Scilly, aka The Fly Lady, calls CHAOS? (Can't Have Anyone Over Syndrome). Well then, join the club there are thousands, perhaps even millions of us!

I have struggled with organization in almost every area of my life for, well, my entire life. By starting this blog I hope to encourage others that they too can get and stay organized!

While it will probably embarrass my children for me to air the dirty laundry here, in full color photos, if it helps just one person along their own journey to getting organized and staying that way, it will have been worth it!

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

15 on the Dresser

Today I'm back on top of the dresser, wow, there is sooooo much stuff on there and being little and some of it I want to keep so I have to find places for it as well as wash the dust off of it. 
dresser top after a second 15 minutes
So I did get rid of some stuff; a whole handful of nuts bolts and screws went  to a pile of them on the back porch to be sorted out later. I wiped off some dust, tossed some trash. Put some little things that were on the dresser into the display case. Put away some lotions and potions into the bathroom. Made a pile of all the keys until I have time to see what they go to.


Yes, that's me in the mirror back of the display case taking the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment