Welcome!

Are you living in what Marla Scilly, aka The Fly Lady, calls CHAOS? (Can't Have Anyone Over Syndrome). Well then, join the club there are thousands, perhaps even millions of us!

I have struggled with organization in almost every area of my life for, well, my entire life. By starting this blog I hope to encourage others that they too can get and stay organized!

While it will probably embarrass my children for me to air the dirty laundry here, in full color photos, if it helps just one person along their own journey to getting organized and staying that way, it will have been worth it!

Friday, June 24, 2011

Temporarily De=railed

Well, due to a miscommunication with my daughter, I was inundated with small children unexpectedly last night. So no 15 minute sessions were done at all. I _thought_ they were going to the doctors today and spending the night tonight. Apparently it was spend the night on Thursday so they could go to early doctors appointment on Friday. Such is life, so I just enjoyed my grand daughters being here, I don't see them so much any more.

The nice thing is that since I have been doing my 15 minute sessions in different areas, the house was pretty tidy and it was easy to pull out the sofa bed for them. I just wasn't so easy to get them to go to sleep!

If you are just joining me, this is my journey from CHAOS to being organized, ala Marla Scilly, aka the Fly Lady. I recently began a pledge to do 15 minutes each day of work in each of 4 areas of my life: my kitchen, my garden, my desk, paperwork and business and 15 minutes of decluttering. You can see the results of my garden work over in my garden blog, The Edible Garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment