Welcome!

Are you living in what Marla Scilly, aka The Fly Lady, calls CHAOS? (Can't Have Anyone Over Syndrome). Well then, join the club there are thousands, perhaps even millions of us!

I have struggled with organization in almost every area of my life for, well, my entire life. By starting this blog I hope to encourage others that they too can get and stay organized!

While it will probably embarrass my children for me to air the dirty laundry here, in full color photos, if it helps just one person along their own journey to getting organized and staying that way, it will have been worth it!

Monday, July 11, 2011

More Mud Mucking

I have been making some slow progress with the mud. The open area of the back porch is done, just will need to eventually move the washing machine, paint cabinet and my tool cabinet out of the way to get under and behind them.















There is still a lot of clean up to be done outside on the patio; the mud in the spot is probably 4 inches deep.










 I did finish the ditch on the side of the hill. It is only as wide as a shovel and varies from 6-8 inches deep, but it is a start and should at least slow the water down in the future.













When I got done with the ditch I hauled rocks and worked around the culverts in the creek bottom. When they were installed the bottom of the creek was about a foot lower. There are signs that the water was actually going over the top of the crossing. Those culverts are about 24 inches across, to give you an idea of the size.

No comments:

Post a Comment